About the LA Marathon
Come experience the 32nd Los Angeles Marathon with the Hirshberg Training Team. The point-to-point stadium course starts at Dodger Stadium and finishes in Santa Monica and will highlight iconic sites across greater Los Angeles.
Your commitment to the Hirshberg Training Team includes entry into the LA Marathon.
LA Marathon entry includes:
- Water stations every mile and fluid replacement stations every other mile
- Medical support at the start, finish and along the course
- 75 points of on-course entertainment
- Personal item storage transported from the start line to the post finish area
- 2-day Expo featuring product demos, interactive exhibits and merchandise
- Participant technical shirt
- Pre-race shuttle transportation from the finish to the start
- Pre-start festival, which includes breakfast snacks, entertainment, and more
- Race day athlete tracking
- B Tag timing system with splits
- Finisher medal
- Food & Fluids after your finish
- Mylar blanket
- Post race massage
- Electronic finisher certificate
To learn more about the LA Marathon, go to www.LAMarathon.com.