What's a Team?
- A team is made up of 5 or more members
- Great for schools, businesses, organizations and other groups
- Teams are often formed in honor or memory of someone
- Every team has a team page where you can share your story and fundraise as a group.
Boost workplace team spirit by recruiting your coworkers to form a company team! Corporate Teams are a great way for your business to get their name out there, reach our audience of supporters and show off your philanthropic side. Create a team today and get a Team Page where you can add your logo, company description and fundraising goal. We’ll provide the tools to make it easy for everyone to become champions for a cure!
To help get your team started and ensure it’s a success, we’ve got:
- A Team Tip Sheet to get your team excited for the big event
- Team Posters to place in your office, break room, or lobby
- LA Cancer Challenge post cards and a countertop stand
- Bonus: Sponsorship packet if you’re workplace is interested in additional opportunities
We'll award an awesome trophy to the Largest Corporate Team and the Highest Fundraising Corporate Team. Plus, all corporate team members are eligible for all the great fundraising prizes and winners awards that LACC has to offer!
Looking for a great place to meet up with your team members on event day? This year’s Team Lounge is back and better than ever! The Team Lounge is a special space reserved just for teams with some additional perks to thank you for all your hard work. It’s a great place to hang out with team members, grab a quick snack, and enjoy a great view of the stage festivities. And don’t forget to take a team photo at the Team Photo area too!
Reserved Team Tents
Need your own space? A limited number of Reserved Team Tents are available*. A Team Tent is a 10’ x 10’ canopy located within the Team Lounge and includes an 8-foot table, chairs and a place to hang your team banner**. Contact MTZ Productions for availability.
*Cost is $250 and does not count towards your team fundraising.
**Team banner must be delivered to us in advance of race day in order to get installed.
Questions? See our FAQs page.
Team Captain Coordinators
Sarah, Elissa, and Amy
Questions? Call us at (310) 473-5121