- A team is made up of 5 or more members
- Great for schools, businesses, organizations and other groups
- Teams are often formed in honor or memory of someone
- Every team has a team page where you can share your story and fundraise as a group.
Build Community. Energize & Inspire. Make a Difference.
Boost team spirit amongst employees, encourage workplace giving and inspire your community by starting a company team! Corporate Teams are a great way for your business to get their name out there, reach our audience of supporters and show off your philanthropic side. Create a team today and get a Team Page where you can add your logo, company description and fundraising goal. We’ll provide the tools to make it easy for everyone to become champions for a cure!
To help get your team started and ensure it’s a success, we can provide:
- A Team discount code for groups of 10 or more
- Team Posters to place in your office, break room, or lobby
- A Team Tent for top fundraising teams
- Bonus: Sponsorship opportunities for brand exposure and cause marketing
We'll award an awesome trophy to the Largest Corporate Team and the Highest Fundraising Corporate Team. Plus, all corporate team members are eligible for all the great fundraising prizes and winners awards that LACC has to offer!
Team Tents are a special space reserved inside the Fit Family Expo to thank you for all your hard work. It’s a great place to hang out with team members, grab a quick snack, and enjoy a great view of the stage festivities.
The first 10 teams to raise $2500 or more* will receive a complimentary Team Tent in the Fit Family Expo. Tent will include a custom vinyl banner with your team name on it!
The Top Fundraising Team & The Largest Team * will receive a VIP-sized tent with custom banner, premium location and other special treats.
2017 Highest Fundraiser = $51,648 - Marvin's Marvels
2017 Most Participants = Team Raging Health - 102 Members
*Winning teams are based on online statistics through Sunday, October 7, 2018. Winning teams will be announced on Monday, October 8, 2018.
We award plaques to the fastest 3 teams in the 5K. Team scores are based on the fastest combined times of the top 5 finishers per team. Good luck!
Did you know that there are many fun and exciting ways to show off your team's spirit at this year's LA Cancer Challenge? Below are a couple fun ideas you can utilize to spruce up the look of your team or family.
Get creative, be colorful and show your team pride for a chance to win the BEST TEAM SPIRIT CONTEST! Prize details coming soon!
Visit the Hirshberg Foundation Booth on race morning to fill out a complimentary purple tribute bib to be worn in memory or support of loved ones.
We provide the pumpkins, markers, and purple ribbons, so all the kids have to do is use their imagination to create a special momento representing their love for the LA Cancer Challenge!
Create a square for Memory Banner. Squares will be sewn together into a banner that is displayed in the Expo. New squares are added each year.
- Decorate any 13 inch x 13 inch piece of fabric (cotton, cotton blend or woven cotton only please)
- Leave a 1 inch border around all sides that is free of all decoration (decorated area is 12 inch x 12 inch)
- You can iron-on a photo, draw a picture, decorate with stencils, buttons, fabric paints, etc.
- Mail square to us: 2990 S. Sepulveda Blvd, Suite 300C, Los Angeles, CA 90064 by October 1, 2018.